We don’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, but whenever this day comes around I am extra sentimental about our love, and extra grateful that I have found the love of my life and been with him since April 2002. Almost 18 years now, and this year in November we celebrate our fifteenth wedding anniversary. I love this man, and know for sure I will never be able to love anyone as deep and unconditionally as I love Master T.
Last week my #SoSS introduction was about hiding away from the world. I am still doing that, even though to some it might not seem like that, since I keep on posting every day, and doing these posts. But these are the things that keep me going; that keep me sane. I am trying desperately to hold on to sanity, as there is an important day coming up this month and this is the third year this day makes me feel down. Not because I want to. It just seems to happen.
I try my best to hold on to good things, to keep busy, to rest as much as I can, and most of all, to have quality time with Master T, to feel his love supporting me. Some things have shaken my self-confidence in the past month, and where I thought my down feelings were only because of that, I know now that those feelings has somehow effortlessly ran over into these gloomy feelings for the upcoming day. Just like other times, once this day is over, the feelings will disappear. It’s the third year I have to deal with this, and a couple of days a year just hit me hard.
Bear with me. I will be back. I’m a fighter, and I don’t let anything or anyone get me down that easily. There are just some feelings I can’t seem to stop, and I just have to get through it…
That said, yesterday was Valentine’s Day, and in the light of that, I want to spread a lot of love this week, by sharing quite a number of posts. Enjoy!
Where I have learned over the past years that I love humiliation stories, I have also learned that I love stories that mix religion and sex. This is why I immensely enjoyed Devie’s story, What Angels Must Feel Like When They Fly. Sexy and forbidden, all at the same time.
Zebra Rose didn’t send in her story for the last round of the Smut Marathon 2019, and after reading Whodunnit I am sorry she didn’t. The suspense here, the way they start to distrust each other, not knowing who have done it, is perfectly portrayed in this story!
A post that brought tears to my eyes is Confession of a grown-up Slut by Francesca Demont, not because it is sad, but because it is filled with the words of an incredibly strong woman, a woman I have come to admire over the months I have been reading her work. If you haven’t read her blog yet, you should.
I read it once, then I read it again, and I just had to read it once more, because it’s so beautiful. What am I talking about? Missy’s post, A Love letter to HL. It’s sweet and filled with so much love!
Another post I really enjoyed reading this week, and which is not only filled with love, but also with lust, is Little Switch Bitch’s Real Life Erotica: His Prize. This is the first time she writes a post like this, and I definitely want more!
This week I am dedicating this section entirely to some incredibly hot photos share for February Photo Fest, and some other memes.
- Alyssia – Elite Fuck Toy by Francesca Demont — There are two stunning images in this post, along with a delicious story, but it’s the nude image that really made me go: WOW!
- I See Me Now by Violet Fawkes — Where the image in this is just beautiful, I think I fell in love with Violet’s words.
- Naked Wood Nymphet by May More — I just love images where everything is blurry, except for one focal point.
- Curve by Annie Savoy — I mean, just look at this image. There was no way I could not include this image here!
- Wanton Romantic by Lascivious Lucy — There is something so special in this image, the dress she is wearing, her boob hanging out, it’s just beautiful.
- Heaven by Nikki — The soft pastel colors of this image combined with the sexiness of the heels and stockings, and then the placement of her hand… all of this creates something gorgeous!
- Inverted by Raven Lee — The ghost effect in this brilliant image makes his body look even stronger, more dominant.
- February Photofest Day 8 by Brigit Delaney — Brigit just keeps on amazing me with her beautiful shots for this month’s meme, and this one is outstanding!
- I Can’t Escape Myself by Deviant Succubus — Something in this image totally draws me in, whether it’s the placement of her hand, her pose, I don’t know. This is just so sexy!
- Will you be my Valentine? By Focused and Filthy — The first thing you see I this image are her beautiful painted toe nails, and cute toe rings, and only then your attention is drawn to the deliciousness in the background. Brilliant image!
- Honey Pot by Exposing40 — An incredibly sexy image of someone I call a dear friend, Honey by a very talented and fun photographer. This close-up is absolutely stunning!
- Day 12 Love by The Other Me — The image here is really stunning. The stunning lace reveals just enough, and makes you follow the beautiful line of her body.
- Galentines Day Gals by Molly Moore — I really loved the black and white version of this image, and think I might the colored version even more because of the warmth in the image.
- Flower Bed by Purple’s Gem — This image, the black and white edit, with the slight bit of color, is simply gorgeous, Every time I look at it, something else catches my eye.
- Aqua by Considering Cuntella — If you want to be wow-ed by a beautiful woman, you should look at this image. Simply stunning!
Prompts are great to inspire you to write a new post, and you can also combine two prompts (or three) if you want.
These are the ones currently running:
|Meme||Prompt||Date(s) to link|
|Masturbation Monday||Week 285 (Francesca Demont)||14 to 18 February 2020|
|Wicked Wednesday||Prompt #403: Fishnets||15 to 20 February 2020|
|Food for Thought||#136 – Love Letters
#137 – With Hindsight & Regrets
|11 to 16 February 2020
18 to 23 February 2020
|Sinful Sunday||Fill the Frame||1 March 2020|
|Beyond Fetchat||Triggers in BDSM/Wildcard week||12 to 17 February 2020|
|Kink of the week||Cupping||1 to 15 February 2020|
|Tell Me About…||#27: Romance
|2 to 15 February 2020
16 to 29 February 2020
|Erotic Journal Challenge||Sensuality/Sexuality
|1 to 29 February 2020
1 to 31 March 2020
|Sex Blogger for Mental Health||Week 57: Anger
Week 58: Negative/Toxic People
|10 to 16 February 2020
17 to 23 February 2020
|Write Big Sexy Words||February’s Big Sexy Words||1 to 29 February 2020|
|For the Health of it||Physical Health||24 February to 8 March 2020|
|Elust #128||Elust submissions||1 to 8 march 2020|
More memes — also those without prompts — can be found here. And, did you know that it’s perfectly okay to combine memes? Just make sure you have the buttons of those you link to in your post!
Every week someone else in the community does the top 3 roundup for Wicked Wednesday. Sometimes it’s me, but mostly it’s someone else. I love to engage others to do it, because I want Wicked Wednesday to be for everyone.
Are you interested in doing the roundup (again)? Just get in contact with me!
Prompt 402 for Wicked Wednesday was ‘Valentine’ for which 41 posts were linked. The top 3 was done by Lascivious Lucy and she chose:
- Wanted: An Erotic Threesome by Dr. J. Author
- A wicked fantasy by Isabelle Lauren
- Reunion by E.T. Costello
Have you voted this week? Last week Sunday the first voting round of the Smut Marathon 2020 opened, and until last night you could cast your votes. Writers had to write a 15-25 word sentence with alliteration. Some did so sparingly, and others wrote a sentence where almost every word started with the same letter. All of the 109 entries were sexy, and all of the writers of this round go through to the second. Want to know which points the writers have accumulated, and how they have scored in the jury and public votes, then you have to keep an eye on the site tomorrow.
Tips & Tricks
I’ve decided to start this blog because I need to improve my health and wellbeing. I’m a serial dieter, but I want to make this a lifestyle change because I want to live a good and long life.
This blog isn’t just about physical health but also mental and sexual health. It recognises that being healthy doesn’t necessarily about being thin, so body positivity is also vital.
We eat to live, but also live to eat. Eating should be part of our social life. Exercise is for health and also enjoyment. Life should be fun, but sometimes we struggle to live well and be happy. Sometimes Just getting through the day is all we can hope for and this blog is also about those times too.
From 24 February 2020 Julie will start a fortnightly meme, where she would love others to share their stories about food, fitness and health. I have added the first topic to the prompts list above. Please do get involved, as we are so much more than only the sex we have.
This day in past years
Sharing posts from the fifteenth day of February in the past years of my blog:
2012: Rape??? (Part 1 of 2)
A story about something that happened at university, and which back then I didn’t recognize as rape.
2013: My clitoris
Sharing some information about my clitoris, and general information about a clitoris.
2014: From the top (#febphotofest)
An image showing my half-naked body from the top.
2015: Deco Dangle
An image of a charm clipped to my clitoral hood piercing.
2016: Redtube (revisited)
Reading this I think we should upload more videos to Redtube. Do you follow already?
2016: ‘Crush Flight’ – The foreword
Sharing snippets from the foreword of my book.
2017: Body High
The same image as in 2014, but with a different edit.
An image from one of my first solo photoshoots
2019: Masturbatory Observation
Sharing an image and words about being watched while masturbating.
© Rebel’s Notes