Once again we have been set the challenge to write a story using some big sexy words. The words for February are:
- Tempest – a violent storm – noun
- Engorged – swollen, as if filled with fluid – adjective
- Covet – a strong or obsessive desire to acquire or possess something – verb
- Suffuse – to spread or permeate – verb
- Paramour – a lover, particularily of an extramarital relationship – noun
- Dewy – characteristic of dew; freshly dampened – adjective
- Pliant – pliable or impressionable – adjective
- Fervor – intense or passionate feeling – noun
- Seraph – an angelic creature of the highest order – noun
Again I give you a story of exactly 100 words, using all of the words.
Her arms spread wide, her head tilted backwards, Emily’s seraph-like stature captured the attention of her paramour. His eyes took everything in as he slowly circled her: the black blindfold pouring her world into darkness, her erect nipples decorating her teardrop-breasts, the soft roundness of her gentle tummy, and the engorged lips at her warm center. It’s covered in her dewy wetness — fluid evidence of the earlier tempest that raged through her. Her body pliant, a fervor to covet her made him reach out and suffused his warmth through her core, until Emily’s raw, unearthly cry announced another intense climax.
Image by 024-657-834 from Pixabay
© Rebel’s Notes