Some weeks ago I tweeted that I had bought lingerie for Violet Fawkes’ meme, Lingerie is for Everyone. Have you participated in this meme yet? I haven’t nearly as much as I wanted, but this week I found myself doing the roundup for the meme. Read on and you will she who I have chosen. Yesterday, I discovered some of the lingerie in my closet, and I used to take images for tomorrow Sinful Sunday, where the prompt is ‘soft focus’. I got to try out my new soft focus filter. I am very curious about the effect, as the small screen on the back of my camera didn’t seem to show much different with or without the filter. But, I got to take a couple of images with pieces of lingerie, so I do have some photos to participate in Violet’s meme. You should too!
My personal opinion and observation is that Floss’ writing is getting better and better, and this flash fiction story, The Hunger is evidence of that. This is hot and erotic and the image posted with it, is perfect!
It’s no secret that I, and along with me many others, am a fan of Ella Scandal’s writing. Reading A Gift to the Gods made me realized again just why I am a fan. It is sexy and hot, scary in places and daring in others.
I don’t think I highlight Modesty’s posts nearly enough. This week she combined two memes into one post and it was just lovely to follow the quick tour through her life, and feel the fun of it. The last image in Modest Landmarks to Laugh at #wickedwednesday #F4TFriday definitely made me smile!
- Back at Eroticon during Exposing40’s session it was said how bums are so good to put on a photo, and I totally agree. I mean, isn’t May’s image Wood Shed on Sinful Sunday just gorgeous?
- A simply sexy image is Recharging by Vanessa of Femme Pleasures. There’s something so peaceful about the image, and I love the colors of her lingerie.
- I love the negative exposure in J. Lynn’s image, One more light, an image that goes very well with the words she has posted with it.
- Speaking of different memes, I want to highlight not only Hyacinth’s sexy boob image here, but also the meme she’s hosting for the entire month of June: Every Damn Day in June. You can read more about it, after you have looked at her image, of course!
Lingerie Is For Everyone
This week I had the privilege of choosing the top images for #LIFE, and my choices were:
- Lace on lace by Nikki — I just love the patterns the lace makes on her body.
- Put your hand in mine by Lexy — the image where she wears only one stocking caught my attention, but there’s much more to this post than only the images.
- Silk and Lace by Purple’s Gem — this woman is so damn sexy, and this image is definitely evidence of that!
- Mercury Rising by Violet Fawkes — I was going to choose only three images, but I couldn’t leave this one out, as it’s beautiful and sensual and the color is brilliant.
Prompts are a great way to inspire you to write a new post, and you can also combine two prompts (or three) if you want.
These are the ones currently running:
|Meme||Prompt||Date(s) to link|
|Masturbation Monday||Week 248 (Victoria Blisse)||31 May to 4 June 2019|
|Wicked Wednesday||Prompt #366: Twisted||1 to 6 June 2019|
|Food for Thought Friday||#101 – Room 101||31 May to 6 June 2019|
|Friday Flash||#54 — Jawbreakers||29 May to 2 June 2019|
|Sinful Sunday||Soft focus||2 June 2019|
|Kink of the week||Double Penetration||1 to 16 June 2019|
|Tell Me About…||#9: Dominance||26 May to 8 June 2019|
|Erotic Journal Challenge||Prompt #20: Hopes||25 May to 2 June 2019|
|Sex Blogger for Mental Health||Week 20 – Open||26 May to 2 June 2019|
|Elust #119||Elust submissions||1 to 8 June 2019|
Prompt 365 for Wicked Wednesday was ‘Laughter’ for which 26 posts were linked. The top 3 was done by Swirly and she chose:
- The Thing That Binds Us by PurpleSole
- Make ’Em Laugh! by J. Lynn
- A willing subject too by E.T. Costello
More memes — also those without prompts — can be found here. And, did you know that it’s perfectly okay to combine memes? Just make sure you have the buttons of those you link to in your post!
On Wednesday the fifth writing round of the Smut Marathon 2019 ended. Tomorrow the fifth voting round will open, and all writers would really appreciate your votes. Please read all the stories and choose the three you think have followed the assignment, and which you like best.
While waiting for the fifth voting round to open, hop over to the site to read about the next sponsor we have announced, Satisfyer, and the fabulous prizes they are offering for this year’s marathon.
Last but not least
Birthday is the second word I highlighted in the title of this post. No, it’s not my birthday — that was back in February. In March we saw Master T’s birthday, so that’s not about him either. No, this is about my mom, as on Tuesday, 4 June, it would’ve been her 72 birthday. On Tuesday I will buy some flowers and bring it to her grave. The last time I have been there was with my own birthday in February. I can’t believe I haven’t been there since then, and then on the other hand I can believe it. She’s with me every day; I think about her every day and a couple of weeks ago, for the first time since she has passed, I saw her face in a dream. A weird dream, where she first hid from me, and then I pulled her closer and held her while she cried. The dream ended when we stood their, our foreheads together with tears streaming down our faces. I still miss her. Every. Day.