I am still totally happy after my trip to London last weekend! It actually started the moment I got in the car at 10pm on Friday evening, and ended when I slipped into bed next to Master T on Sunday morning at 5pm. The moment my car was parked, I started tweeting, and the fun thing was that it took until the next morning for people to figure out that I was in London, having breakfast with Molly. We had a wonderful day and I was so tired when I got home, and all through Sunday and Monday too. My muscles ached as we really walked a lot. Let me see if I can remember all the places where we were… from Embankment to Soho to China Town to Covent Garden to Trafalgar Square to Buckingham Palace to Westminster to the South Bank and over the pedestrian bridge to Sint Paul’s and then back up the Waterloo Bridge to West End… and then back to Embankment again where the bus was waiting.
While the Dutch were all celebrating King’s Day on the 27th, I felt like a king (okay queen) for one day, being out and about and spending time with a dear friend. This was not the last trip like this I have made to London. There are more to follow, but the next ones won’t be as ‘secret’ as this one was.
Missy of Focused and Filthy has always wowed me with her images, and now she’s wowing me with her words too, in her post Black Rope.
I never engage in roleplay, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy reading how other do it, and I can tell you, I really enjoyed What is the Code? Interrogation Roleplay by PurpleSole and Purplegem.
We are all a work in progress, just like Kurvy Kinkster, and she rightfully says so in her post, Always Changing. I think all, or at least many, of us have gone through the same process she has, wondering how we should do it, trying to find our voice, and finally making a tiny space for ourselves. Blogging is hard work!
For the people who are into BDSM and want to read more about other people’s thoughts and experiences, there are two more people who has started with the 30 Days of D/s hosted by Kayla and John of LovingBDSM. Those people are Julie and Deviant Daeva.
This week Brigit Delaney has a question for her readers: Readers’ Forum: Do You Use Orgasm Control?
Hop on over to her site, read the questions and share your thoughts with her.
- In March the Sinful Sunday prompt was ‘double exposure’, and here Zoe is sharing her second choice for that prompt, Hagakure.
- It’s not her boobs I first saw and admired in Deviant Daeva’s post, Proud Goth Boobs, but her face and expressive eyes.
- Blue is such a beautiful color, and Little Switch Bitch made sure it really pops in her image May 3rd is #Boobday.
- The stone in thebarefootsub’s image, Fab Friday Boobday, made me wonder if we shouldn’t all have stones with positive phrases to remind us that we are beautiful?
Lingerie Is For Everyone
- I think all of us who participate in memes where we show pictures of ourselves in different stages of undress, are exhibitionists. Nikki shares a lovely image called Lingerie is for… exhibitionists!
- A woman we are going to hear more from later this year, but who is starting to participate in different memes is Morgan, owner of a Dutch site called In Mijn Slaapkamer, which simply means ‘In My Bedroom’. Her first meme participation is a lovely image, showing her boobs and lace. Don’t be alarmed by the Dutch on her site!
Prompts are a great way to inspire you to write a new post, and you can also combine two prompts (or three) if you want.
These are the ones currently running:
|Meme||Prompt||Date(s) to link|
|Masturbation Monday||Week 244 (Floss)||3 to 7 May 2019|
|Wicked Wednesday||Prompt #362: Unmentionable||4 to 9 May 2019|
|Food for Thought Friday||#97 – Putting Others First||3 to 9 May 2019|
|Friday Flash||Prompt to follow||Dates to follow|
|Sinful Sunday||An outtake picture||5 May 2019|
|Kink of the week||Outdoor Sex||1 – 16 May 2019|
|Tell Me About…||#7: Spanking||28 April to 11 May 2019|
|Erotic Journal Challenge||Prrompt #16: Confession||29 April to 5 May 2019|
|Sex Blogger for Mental Health||Week 16: Open to anything||28 April to 5 May 2019|
|Elust #119||Elust submissions||1 to 8 May 2019|
Prompt 361 for Wicked Wednesday was ‘Elaborate’ for which 32 posts were linked. The top 3 was done by Violet Grey and she chose:
- Strength and submission by Submissy
- Interrogation Preparation by Purplesgem
- Elabor8: “Tell me more…” by Steeled Snake
More memes — also those without prompts — can be found here. And, did you know that it’s perfectly okay to combine memes? Just make sure you have the buttons of those you link to in your post!
Yesterday was the last day for you to vote for three stories from the 55 that have been submitted for the fourth round of the Smut Marathon 2019. The results for this round will be announced tomorrow, and where this was supposed to be an elimination round, everyone will go through to the next round.
Last but not least
You must have noticed that I have included a Dutch blog under Lingerie is for Everyone. Fun fact: pure by coincidence Morgan and I discovered we live in the same town! She’s lovely, and I think you will all meet her at Eroticon next year. She’s planning on starting an English blog next year, but don’t wait for then to follow her. She tweets in English most of the time, so go follow her on Twitter. She’s fun, I promise!
© Rebel’s Notes