Gushing wetness

Back in June we had a date and during the date I had a four-hand erotic massage, which brought me to a gushing orgasm. Had those fingers not been in me, fluids would have squirted from my body all over the bed.

I love this photo showing the moisture running from my pussy.

But I don’t know which one I like more – color or B&W?

Which do you prefer?

(click to enlarge & browse)

© Rebel’s Notes

Click to see who else is playing Sinful Sunday this week:

Sinful Sunday

26 thoughts on “Gushing wetness

1. Marie Rebelle says:

Thanks all, for your reactions. My favorite is the color one too, for the same reasons as have been mentioned a couple of times… the fluids on his hand is clearly visible and I love how my piercing charm look in this photo!

Rebel xox

2. Fred Strunk says:

Both Color and BW pics of Your Gushing Orgasm are Awesome! I Enjoy Them Both! I Won’t Make a Choice! Thank You Very Much- Once Again!

3. I’m a fan of the color image in this instance. You can see the fluid in his hand more clearly and your piercings stand out more. (Love the charm! ) This looks like it was so much fun!

4. Add my name to the list of those who prefer the colour shot! Such great detail on it, and it looks like a truly amazing experience. Love how unashamedly sexual and hedonistic this is.

• Marie Rebelle says:

The entire room was filled with that same unashamed sexual and hedonistic feeling. This is a great experience to have and I definitely want to have another one of these 😉

5. They’re both amazing but I think the colour image just wins for me, the jewel in your piercing just adds a different element…beautiful!

6. Color definitely…but what really intrigues me is the little charm hanging from your hood ring (I think?) Would love to have something like it…

• Marie Rebelle says:

Indeed, the charm is hanging from my horizontal hood piercing, which I have lost… story to follow.

7. @KatieButterfly says:

Such lovely images. I love the colours, but for me, despite most of the photos I post being full colour, I do find good b&w images to be highly erotic.

So, for me, b&w just shades it.

Katie xx

8. O says:

Four-hand erotic massage? Lucky you! I really like both images, how they’re taken right in that moment. But if I had to choose I’d go for the B&W which seems to enhance that glistening wetness.

O x

• Marie Rebelle says:

It was a wonderful experience. To just lie back and give in to all sensations… and climax 🙂

Comments are closed.