Last week we were notified that on 30 May 2012, it will be the last edition of Wanton Wednesday. Even though I understand the reasons, it saddened me to see this. We were not only going to have to do without Wanton Wednesday, but in the last weeks Wank Wednesday seemed to have stopped too. I have checked with the creator of Wank Wednesday and she was okay for me to take over the idea of Wank Wednesday. At first I considered to take it over as it was, but then after some deliberations I decided to incorporate it with my own idea.
For some months I have played with the idea to start my own meme, but since there is one for almost every day of the week, there never really was a good reason to get into it. With both Wanton Wednesday and Wank Wednesday gone, that now has changed.
I loved that I could combine Wank Wednesday and Wanton Wednesday in one post and be busy with one of my passions: writing. However, Wanton Wednesday was not only for written pieces but also for posting your sexy photos. This made it quite versatile.
And… let’s be honest… the different memes definitely help us to draw more attention to our own corners on the Internet. Sometimes a meme is just what you need to spark your creativity in a new direction.
So here I am to introduce to you:
What are the rules?
The rules for Wicked Wednesday are a combination of those that existed for both Wanton Wednesday and Wank Wednesday
1. There are three ways in which you can join in:
* Write a piece of erotica – fantasy or true story. There is only one condition for the piece you post: it should be your own words. No copies or reblogs, but something you have written yourself.
* Post a sexy photo of yourself – with or without words to accompany it. The photo should be yours and you can show as much or as little as you want.
* Write a piece of erotica or post a picture that fits in with the prompt that will be in a blog post every Monday and will also be available on the Wicked Wednesday main page. The prompt might either be a single word, a string of words or a picture. Use this and let your creative juices flow.
2. Always include the Wicked Wednesday button in all your Wicked Wednesday posts. You can download the code at the bottom of this page. The button must link back to Wicked Wednesday entry page.
3. Link your post on the Wicked Wednesday Entries page. This page will be updated every week, showing a link to the post with the prompt and the linky tool. You can link your post from late on Tuesday evenings until early Thursday morning (Western European time). This way everyone will have enough time to enter.
4. Promote your link on social media and please follow the other links and show the other bloggers some comment love!
I don’t want Wicked Wednesday to be restrictive, but want it to be a place where you can share your wicked sexiness or your sexy wickedness!
On Monday, June 4, the first prompt will be posted. I sure hope you all will join in the same way you did with Wanton Wednesday and Wank Wednesday and that all of us and all newcomers will make Wicked Wednesday a success!
PS: The name ‘Wicked Wednesday’ was an idea of @BeingBlacksilk – thank you for this!
Note added on July 4, 2012: All prompts for Wicked Wednesday have moved to their new home of Wicked Wednesday (including the comments, where possible):
- Prompt 1: celebrate
- Prompt 2: painting of a masturbating lady
- Prompt 3: I sent him (her) an e-mail
- Prompt 4: feel the summer
- Prompt 5: photo of an open gate
© Rebel’s Notes